Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Vote_lcapNote to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Voting_barNote to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Vote_lcapNote to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Voting_barNote to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ

Go down 
+2
[[De]]BanTex
shoebox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shoebox
[[De]] Co-Owner
[[De]] Co-Owner
shoebox

Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Hai all.

I'm here to tell you some important information that includes all of you in it. From now on me, M3 and AmanSingh will be testing each and every one of De members. We can ask you while you are on the server to take this test. It is a must do. You see, in the last few days it was very easy to make it in this clan. Tests weren't hard, Aman was bit too soft on you, everything was easy.

Because of this, the 3 of us agreed to make "being a member" of this clan worth it. You will be asked to take a very hard drifting test to see if you are really a good drifter and capable of being in this clan. If not, you will, unfortunately, be kicked out of it.

I am really sorry to say this, but De is starting to be a serious drift clan and therefore we need serious and good drifters. If you refuse to take the test, you will, also, be kicked out of the clan, because then you refuse to do your member duty.

There it is everyone. I suggest you start practicing hard theese days, you can expect anything in the test. I mean it.

Regards, shoebox.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Seriusly WTF GUYS!!! Question Question Question scratch
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

From the 35 players we have wee will get like 16 sooo yheee
Back to top Go down
shoebox
[[De]] Co-Owner
[[De]] Co-Owner
shoebox

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Too many players joined the clan lately, and we realised we have too many drifters, but not many those who can actually drift good.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 am

Does every one need to take the test or just the new guys who aman let inn ?
Back to top Go down
shoebox
[[De]] Co-Owner
[[De]] Co-Owner
shoebox

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm

shoebox wrote:
From now on me, M3 and AmanSingh will be testing each and every one of De members.
Back to top Go down
clear

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 am

when the testing start abd what day Question Question Question confused
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 pm

I would imagine as soon as you see one of the testers with some free time. The sooner the better right?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm

uhm me to?
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
stinger

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 am

uhmm ok Very Happy meet you on server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ   Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note to ALL Drift Evolution members! MUST READ
Page 1 of 1