Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Vote_lcapEDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Voting_barEDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Vote_lcapEDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Voting_barEDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggie

EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ   EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Hello members from ClanEDT and ClanDE.

Recently, as we all know, EDT was accompanied by new owners.
AmanSingh123 Resigned..

And all a whole lot of changes.

So, I am saying this as a WARNING, Any member that applies here for admin, or member, you are INSTANTLY demoted. All members to EDT that have not changed yet, think. Because, even though we are going through massive change, we are looking for well qualified admins. a.k.a. we are promoting members that we see fit.

If you are not already a EDT member and register on our forums, suck up to Me and abreezy, hoping to get admin, I will forsee that you never get staff position on EDT, and urge Aman to do the same..

I am not asking people to switch over. I am just giving EDT members a fair chance.

$_Driver_$
Mini_Driver
Sultan
and BlackwooZ
M3
You have all applied to DE, therefore you are demoted of any ranking.(and all others I am missing.)

Back to top Go down
BlackWooZ

BlackWooZ

PostSubject: Re: EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ   EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Ok whats the point? to we come back or..

(im still in EDT but.. NO PLAYERS..ffs nobody plays..dat sux meow)

Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ   EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

im sorry to point out a fact biggie but i didnt force EDT members to come to this clan! they decided to join them self and no one can force anyone to do something because its a free world and people are free to do what they feel like. and also why are you giving me this warning? and why is this posted on this website? this sort of thing should be posted on your clan edt website. 0_o @
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: [[De]]$_Driver_$   EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 am

Biggie chill man, its just a game and i agree with aman, u dont need to 'warn' us as aman said 'its a free world' ! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ   EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 pm

true we want fun and EDT isnt active anymore the owner dont even come to the server to test a script or somethings
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ   EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDT and DE Members PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1