Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Vote_lcapDrift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Voting_barDrift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Vote_lcapDrift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Voting_barDrift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]

Go down 
+16
PitBull
amazingxx
JohnHoSteD
koray
EpicTenc
[[De]]BanTex
Arnold Khan
MrYellow
[[De]]Luis
[DW]Mike[DK]
[[De]]SuppahDriftz0r
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
[[De]]$_Driver_$
BlackWooZ
[[De]]harman
[[De]]AmanSingh123
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Empty
PostSubject: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

If you are not in the list please just leave a comment below saying to add you in the list Smile

Owner

[[De]]AmanSingh123

Co-Owner

[[De]]$_Driver_$

Co-Founder

[[De]].Luis.

Admins

notice : admins are kept hidden --- Classicdrifters quote > "all admins are kept masturbating , but they may masturbate you!"

[[De]] Clan Memebers

[[De]]Shoebox
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
[[De]]BlackWooz
[[De]]harman
[[De]]Mr.Yellow
[[De]][DW]Mike[DK]
[[De]]Kos
[[De]]Mango
[[De]]Mini_Driver
[[De]]M3
[[De]]Racer99
[[De]]SuppahDriftz0r
[PD]FLAKO[[De]]
[[De]]Thanos
[[De]]michel[XD]
[[De]]Epic_Tenc
[[De]]Koray66[TR]
[[De]]Toxic
[[De]]Drift0
[[De]]JohnHoSteD
[[De]]Omer66[TR]
[[De]]DriftKing2090
[[De]]BanTex

Last edited by [[De]]Raggy[ACE] on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
[[De]]harman

[[De]]harman

PostSubject: ad me   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm

add me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackWooZ

BlackWooZ

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm

And meh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Add Meeee   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Add me plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackWooZ

BlackWooZ

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Aman <3 you forgot to add me as admin Surprised
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx4MSJJoXYtrVl62M7ErHgyeGY1QoT_G_SSLlV4KC6jOudOESW&t=1
[[De]]Xillax[ACE]
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
[[De]]SuppahDriftz0r

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 pm

add me Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:01 pm

added
Back to top Go down
[DW]Mike[DK]

[DW]Mike[DK]

PostSubject: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Hey you forgot me do put me in Admins
[[De]][DW]Mike[DK] Level 3 Admin
Back to top Go down
http://mike-driftgarage.blogspot.com
[[De]]Luis

[[De]]Luis

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Updated f
Back to top Go down
MrYellow

MrYellow

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:45 pm

add me as the most epic Welcome back PLayer Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Arnold Khan

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:11 pm

add me
Back to top Go down
Arnold Khan

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:34 pm

ADD ME PLZZ
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:23 am

Add me Arrow
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

added
Back to top Go down
EpicTenc

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 am

add me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 am

added, but guys please say your full name.. thanks cat
Back to top Go down
koray

koray

PostSubject: add me in the list of members   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 am

Add me [[De]]Koray66[TR]
Back to top Go down
http://www.drift-evolution.tk/
JohnHoSteD

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

add me
Back to top Go down
amazingxx

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Me meh plzzzzzzzz [[De]]Toxic
Back to top Go down
PitBull

PitBull

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Ad mee
PitBull
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 am

add me =D
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:11 pm

add me [[De]]Drift0
Back to top Go down
JohnHoSteD

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 pm

ADD ME MY NAME ON SAMP IS: [[DE]]JohnHoSteD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 pm

added:-

[[De]]Koray66[TR]
[[De]]Toxic
[[De]]Drift0
[[De]]JohnHoSteD

also brian you gotta give me your full ingame name so i know what to add and PitBull are you in the clan? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]   Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drift Evolution Staff and clan members [OLD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next