Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Vote_lcapNew Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Voting_barNew Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Vote_lcapNew Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Voting_barNew Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)

Go down 
+2
[[De]]Fyr
[[De]]$_Driver_$
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Empty
PostSubject: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Hey guys,
I've had a good chat with members from [PA] and there are infact very nice people. I would just like to say if any De members are going on other servers please respect their clan and server, we want to give the true impression. So please the next time a PA members comes on Drift evolution or you go to PA please respect each other. Remember Respect and be respected thanks Very Happy

New Rules
- S0biet is going to be banned from De as the majority of people are immature with it
- Respect all clans and servers in-order to earn it

Admins if a player reports someone please act upon it after checking the report was true.

Thanks guys and yall have fun ;D
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Fyr

[[De]]Fyr

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 am

Roger that dude, so some ppl r allowed to use Sobeit, only that u trust, or what?
And if we get report on a rule breaker, we /warn first,then sec, /kick, then third /tempban,/ban or/rban?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 am

LoL if it'z s0b banned then it'z ban Fyr i guess btw Drivah i waz chattin with FrictioN at ourz forumz xD (and meh fingerz r hurtin meh of typin Razz ) And thank god s0b got banned id have and don't uze it and wut about you know zome other ztuff?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 am

[[De]]$_Driver_$ wrote:
Hey guys,
I've had a good chat with members from [PA] and there are infact very nice people. I would just like to say if any De members are going on other servers please respect their clan and server, we want to give the true impression. So please the next time a PA members comes on Drift evolution or you go to PA please respect each other. Remember Respect and be respected thanks Very Happy

New Rules
- S0biet is going to be banned from De as the majority of people are immature with it
- Respect all clans and servers in-order to earn it

Admins if a player reports someone please act upon it after checking the report was true.

Thanks guys and yall have fun ;D
So u say that s0b is banned exept the ppl u allow to use?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 pm

To be honest i think s0beit should be banned for everyone that way theres no confusion and other players wont get the wrong impression, i have s0b but i am going to uninstall it as should other players or turn it off.
@Fyr- if player reports, check that the report is true then kick or warn depending on how bad it was. So e.g. if player Dms then kick, if player rams warn then kick etc...

The new rule will apply from tomarrow and please tel other players of the new rule
Tnanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Fyr

[[De]]Fyr

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Roger that boss xD, but okai Wink gone try my best Smile
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 pm

I am glad to see you don't hate all PA members Driver Smile And am glad you took my suggestion of banning s0beit as am sure this will stop a lot of problems and rule-breakers.
Back to top Go down
Fusion

Fusion

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Sorry it's not an insult but Venom your an cool guy but i have hard time read what you typing with the Z, Meh R but well i'm gonna get used to it

PEACE !
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Fusion wrote:
Sorry it's not an insult but Venom your an cool guy but i have hard time read what you typing with the Z, Meh R but well i'm gonna get used to it

PEACE !

Naah it'z coolz (btw you didn't zaid anythin bad xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)   New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules and Clan info ( All members please read)
Page 1 of 1