Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
De's new admins  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
De's new admins  Vote_lcapDe's new admins  Voting_barDe's new admins  Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

De's new admins

Go down 
+8
Eternal
[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU]
[[De]]Fyr
[[De]]VeNoM
[[De]]Drift0
Fusion
Driftking2090
[[De]]$_Driver_$
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey there,
Admin apps have now been closed. Me and other admins have come to a conclusion after a very long discussion on which 2 players will be the new admins. May i remind the people that didnt pass to have no hard feelings, there will be more chances in the future.

The new admins are: Ali and Eternal, Congratz to them.
Ali and Eternal please see me on skype or in-game for your levels and your admins passwords.

Thanks--
[[De]]$_Driver_$
Back to top Go down
Driftking2090

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Driver WTF?! i've been in the clan 2 months before him... Did everything right and would do every fucking thing ! I were on wait list 2 months ago and now belgrade is, i were on it before him ! omg Don't like to get fucked with so Cya DE BYE§!
Back to top Go down
Fusion

Fusion

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:15 pm

GZ both i think it should ONLY BE ETERNAL ali aint even in De
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Driver omgggggggggggg ali HDD RD wtf O.o and u dont read my apply ... plz rechose and iam in this clan form 9 month omg unfier
Back to top Go down
Driftking2090

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Ali Is afucking noob he's using the server to get more members to he's own clan ! and i fucking promes that !
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Congratz to new ADMz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Fusion wrote:
GZ both i think it should ONLY BE ETERNAL ali aint even in De

Watch wut ya zayin Alz0r iz IN De! OFC. I tezted him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Fyr

[[De]]Fyr

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:58 pm

gratz new admz
Back to top Go down
[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU]

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: calm down and dont be sore loosers   De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

calm down ppl and dont be sore losers as driver said there will be more chances to become an admin, both Ali_M and Eternal are valuble players who will both make great admin, as for goodbye DE if the server meant that much to you, you wouldnt leave after a small thing like a non DE member making admin, maybe you should relinquish the [DE] next to your handle and give to someone more deserving of the title congrats to you both and hope to see you policing the server with fairness and justice Smile

good choice driver

Back to top Go down
Eternal

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Very Happy thnx ^^
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

BTW i waz talkin to Ali in-game and he zaid he haz to haz HDD & RD Tagz on but if ya ADMz ya can't haz otha Tagz and he zaid we can leave him outta ADMz Part and nao we dunno wut do ATM and we gonna figure thiz out az fazt az we can
Back to top Go down
Driftking2090

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 pm

StreetN3 You're only saying it's cool... You're not even in DE + You just want to help Ali abuse the admin to get more members in he's clan Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

vinz0r plz dont help ali he.s not De and it.s unfiar and i need and iam old in this server plz give me chanse ali is HDD RD
Back to top Go down
[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU]

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: calm down #2   De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

really dont start having a stab at me, yes im in rd an hdd but thats becos i wanted to be, no im not a member of DE but i think its better to be a good loser than a sore loser,

i also posted an application to admin, it was also denied but im not getting all upset about it

just chill and go and play some GTA

Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Firstly drifking2030 i havnt even seen u on in like 3 months so how the fuck would i know if u would ever come on, also if you joined De just to become admin thats pretty sad to be honest, it just means you wasted my and other admins times testing you etc...

StreetN3 your quite correct.

Drift0 i am sry about your app, iv been so busy with other stuff i forgot about yours.

May i also add that the admin app itself is only 50% of decision making the other 50 is seeing how people are in game. Players getting stressed out and being very aggressive in-game doesnt really give a good impression.
Many players also forget that they're playing a game and bring too much emotion into it so just just accept any decisions made by admins and remember i cant satisfy and make everyone happy thats life !!
Back to top Go down
[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU]

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: thankyou driver!   De's new admins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

thankyou driver!

Smile
Back to top Go down
xDriftZ

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:50 am

Just speaking my mind Eter is a good choice but ali is 12 and to be honest hes a alright kid but a major sook.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 am

As i said, i will be observing the admins for a few weeks to see how they do and if they do not satisfy then i will take action.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 pm

np driver next more but all the player not vote me to iam not speak to much in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:13 pm

please may you stop the fighting. We are admins right. but i don't see why you are all so upset. Me And Ali are here just to kick hackers and disturbers. Nothing else. we are still players that play and our behavior will not change . neither the way we act as players with others. you don't have to be sorry or mad because you haven"t been choosed. for me; being in a wonderful server like that is enough happiness Smile. but im still thankful for admins to have put trust in me . and you should feel the same way. you should be happy to be in a server like Drift Evolution and with peoples that are your friends. be happy with what you have. and who knows what life is reserving for you Wink
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am

Etah Nicez0r zaid and about that new ADMz arguin that'z all shiz :/ ya all gettin ya chance in future and az we zaid before Eter and Ali won coz they haz mozt votez but that doezn't mattah and thiz mattah ik your zay nao NaaBz etc. about em but thiz iz therez firzt timez to be ADMz and ya should be nicez0r to em coz they new to ADMz zyztem and zome of ya were before ADMz or they r ATM ADMz but that doezn't change a thing, i juzt zaid mine il'l give them a chance coz they r new I Helpz0r em az much az I can or give em advice but it'z k they gettin it zo chill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Luis

[[De]]Luis

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:35 am

hi... affraid
Back to top Go down
xDriftZ

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 am

Driver i need to talk to you broo,
Back to top Go down
[[De]]SuppahDriftz0r

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 pm

TO ALL THE FUCKING HATERS , IVE BEEN ON De FOR ABOUT 2YRS AND WAS ON EDT FOR 1 YEAR , SO DONT BE MAD U BITCHES -.-
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Suppa lol! Nao ya actin littleh bit mad (but mad on haterz) xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

De's new admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: De's new admins    De's new admins  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

De's new admins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next