Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admins of De of new IP Vote_lcapAdmins of De of new IP Voting_barAdmins of De of new IP Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Admins of De of new IP Vote_lcapAdmins of De of new IP Voting_barAdmins of De of new IP Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Admins of De of new IP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[DW]Mike[DK]

[DW]Mike[DK]

Admins of De of new IP Empty
PostSubject: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 am

Hey we must put all admins back Sad plz do fast i saw last night 3 or 4 hackers and they always killed me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mike-driftgarage.blogspot.com
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:28 am

yeah i found some deathmatchers too today.they kept killing me but i couldnt do annything,so i hope ill become admin because im active and there arent any admins online Mad
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 am

Thanos wrote:
yeah i found some deathmatchers too today.they kept killing me but i couldnt do annything,so i hope ill become admin because im active and there arent any admins online Mad
You did the same to me!
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:56 am

And wrf i don`t have my level 3 anymore fuck`n ip changes!
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:16 am

BanTex wrote:
Thanos wrote:
You did the same to me!

calm down.you had a fight with BK yesterday.He was fair and you kept chasing him in order to kill him so he killed you some times with his tank and you diserved it.then you tryied to chase him again and i threw a rocket to you to stop but you didnt.so its your problem Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanos wrote:
calm down.you had a fight with BK yesterday.He was fair and you kept chasing him in order to kill him so he killed you some times with his tank and you diserved it.then you tryied to chase him again and i threw a rocket to you to stop but you didnt.so its your problem Smile
No shit No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins of De of new IP   Admins of De of new IP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins of De of new IP
Page 1 of 1