Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
New Admins, come and vote Vote_lcapNew Admins, come and vote Voting_barNew Admins, come and vote Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
New Admins, come and vote Vote_lcapNew Admins, come and vote Voting_barNew Admins, come and vote Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

New Admins, come and vote

Go down 
+5
[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]
[DR]Dominator
[[De]]Drift0
[[De]]N01Zz
[[De]]VeNoM
9 posters

Who should replace N01Zz in Admin position
[[De]]Advisor
New Admins, come and vote Vote_lcap38%New Admins, come and vote Vote_rcap
 38% [ 14 ]
[[De]]Drift0
New Admins, come and vote Vote_lcap46%New Admins, come and vote Vote_rcap
 46% [ 17 ]
[[De]]Driftking2090
New Admins, come and vote Vote_lcap16%New Admins, come and vote Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

New Admins, come and vote Empty
PostSubject: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey there,
As you know N01Zz is leavin De coz he have Financial Problems in real life and he won't be back soon till he finds the sollution to get out of that 'recession' and he left and now 1 Admin spot is open and 3 players have been chosen who gonna replace N01Zz but only one of three players gonna be chosen and i ask everyone who can to vote for his 'best player' of theze three players, i would to say good luck to our's chosen players and let the best win Very Happy

Kind regards VeNoM

Last edited by VeNoM on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[[De]]N01Zz

[[De]]N01Zz

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm

You are kidding me right? ._. I didnt leave yet and its not even sure if i will leave.
(just saying)
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 pm

can i ask admins ??

who is [[De]]Advisor O.o
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Drift0 he is old member like you and he was innactive for a month or two but he came back before idk 3-5 days
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Why am I not there? Rofl just kidding I don't deserve to be.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm

[DR]Dominator wrote:

to u new in the server lol
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Yeah I know I was joking XD

But still I was able to become De member Razz
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm

[[De]]Drift0 wrote:
[DR]Dominator wrote:

to u new in the server lol

Btw I voted for you Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am

Well DoM if you was longer then 1-2 months on De who knows maybie there would be a chance for you Smile
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am

Only time and effort will tell and contribute to the possibility. Smile
Back to top Go down
[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]

[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am

HEY!no one missed me Neutral.
Back to top Go down
[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]

[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 am

Oh yh and btw im coming back 2 samp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Welcome back to SAMP and most importantly De Smile
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Maybe i'm being unfair but I think each person should post an application for us to see and and then we can make up our minds? Otherwise the most popular person will be chosen instead of the right person.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Welcome Back Takeshi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Frankenstein wrote:
Maybe i'm being unfair but I think each person should post an application for us to see and and then we can make up our minds? Otherwise the most popular person will be chosen instead of the right person.

Thats sorted, all admins have looked at all their application, thats why we chose these people, so no matter which gets chosen they are going to be equally good.

These three are also one of the most oldest players and have been waiting for this opportunity the longest.

Welcome back takeshi, the reason your not on there is because unfortunately you aren't active enough.

By the way, if anyone is caught cheating and casting multiple votes from themselves they will be expelled from this opportunity.

Thanks.
Driver
Back to top Go down
aDz

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I find this impossible, as each contestants can still multiple vote for themselves.
Maybe, we can tweak the poll a bit? Giving each of us a trial, and looking for the most reasonable administrator.

-Advisor
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Why not test one of the 3 players each day. Then you could decide who would be the most suited for becoming an administrator and who can handle and do their job well.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Gud idea for trials and i agree with that Smile only if Drivo agrees with it then it would be coolz and for multiplyin i see that as unfair 'play' and who is doin it, shame on you Razz
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Lolz you'd be able to tell if they we're cause of how many votes they get compared to someone else, unless it's only a small difference.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Gl whoever is admin cos all r good ..wb takeshi and frank fair point but we know how each member behaves on server so we vote on that aswell not that thier kind ....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Admins, come and vote   New Admins, come and vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Admins, come and vote
Page 1 of 1