Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Quick question for all players and admins. Vote_lcapQuick question for all players and admins. Voting_barQuick question for all players and admins. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Quick question for all players and admins. Vote_lcapQuick question for all players and admins. Voting_barQuick question for all players and admins. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Quick question for all players and admins.

Go down 
+4
[[De]]Delite
Fusion
[[De]]VeNoM
Nathan_Enefer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan_Enefer

Quick question for all players and admins. Empty
PostSubject: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Well i know some people get annoyed with me so i wanna know something wether you think i should be removed from admin or demoted or stay.

If you think i should be demoted say lol demote him

If you think i should be removed from admin say Lol remove his narby butt from admin.

If you think i should stay how i am say Meh stay like that
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Nate id like any anzwer of that you give uz but imma zay ZTAY HERE YOU AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fusion

Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:33 pm

STAAAY !! i'm gonna rage quit if you leave !!!
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 pm

I like your personality, but to be honest sometimes u kick to much and etc. Razz
But no need to leave or anything
Back to top Go down
Nathan_Enefer

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Delite wrote:
I like your personality, but to be honest sometimes u kick to much and etc. Razz
But no need to leave or anything
I know lol but if they break rules im gonna kick them lol i catch em doing it to much lol.

Fusion wrote:
STAAAY !! i'm gonna rage quit if you leave !!!

Lol kk.

VeNoM wrote:
Nate id like any anzwer of that you give uz but imma zay ZTAY HERE YOU AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE!
Ok lol
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

first of all bieng demoted and get rid of admin lvl is basicly zame 2nd we not dislike u bieng admin we just telling u wut to do such as dont kick for small stuff and now u know u wont do it again ;D and i know that u wouldn't like to get demoted , no one ever does .so ofc u still adminz . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan_Enefer

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:10 pm

[[De]]mini_driver wrote:
first of all bieng demoted and get rid of admin lvl is basicly zame 2nd we not dislike u bieng admin we just telling u wut to do such as dont kick for small stuff and now u know u wont do it again ;D and i know that u wouldn't like to get demoted , no one ever does .so ofc u still adminz . Very Happy
I know lol but i dont kick for small reason i kick them for rule breaking lol but i was just seeing if anyone wanted me to not be admin if they did i would just get an admin to demote me.
Back to top Go down
xDriftZ

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 am

We havnt talked much but i say stay as teh adminz
Back to top Go down
[[De]]N01Zz

[[De]]N01Zz

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 am

i NEVER had a prob with you dudez0r , so i guess ima tell you to stay or i will kill you -
besides eve if u kick a lot ur a good adm ...
Back to top Go down
Nathan_Enefer

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Wow i got better than what i thought i would thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 am

Nathan, I have been Open Beta Tester, Closed Beta Tester, Moderator, Administrator, and Owner. Not just on SAMP, but on many games. And if there is anything that I have learned, is there are two kinds of staff. There is the one that is known for doing all the administrative action, and everyone HATES this person, and there is the person that knows all the players, and uses words and the fact that everyone likes them instead of using the commands. It doesn't matter which one you are as long as when you are on the server, everyone follows the rules and enjoys the server. Who cares if one or two people hate your guts. SPOILER ALERT, samp contains a dangerous amount of young ragers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for all players and admins.   Quick question for all players and admins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question for all players and admins.
Page 1 of 1