Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Vote_lcapSorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Voting_barSorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Vote_lcapSorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Voting_barSorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RD]PrO_DriftEr[DKZ]

Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others   Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

who banned you?: loads of them so dont remember

When did the ban happen?: uhmm about today 20 jan 2012

the Reason of the banned: ban evading

what did you do wrong?: well i evade alott!! thats the reason !!

Your ip address? (can be found at www.whatismyip.com): 122.177.224.126

any extra information?: im sorry for all the evade and all please lets forgot the past and have a good time in the present please im sorry for all of the ban evade please unban me kindly !! il folllow the rules and do what ever it takes! i know most of u are gonna hate me but im just realy sorry for the evade

Ingame name?: [DKZ]PrO_DriftEr
Back to top Go down

Sorry for the past ill follow the rules like others
Page 1 of 1