Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Vote_lcapive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Voting_barive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Vote_lcapive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Voting_barive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

ive been banned but you know what i dont care,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU]

ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Empty
PostSubject: ive been banned but you know what i dont care,    ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

ive been banned but you know what i dont care, im sick of playing samp with fucking children like fyr, but its okay cos hes almost 16 soon, maybe there should be a rule and an age limit on gta for example 18 age rating, you know what fyr go lose youre fucking virginity you little piece of shit, sorry to all the admins who have respect and dont have the mental age of a 10 yr old like fyr, but im sick of little kids getting cocky and tsking the piss, go have a wank fyr cos we know you aint got shit all else in life!

yours sincerely someone a damn site older and more intelligent than you Fyr

Back to top Go down
[[De]]Fyr

[[De]]Fyr

PostSubject: Re: ive been banned but you know what i dont care,    ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:22 pm

dude, u flamed me like 10 times, u called me kid, and u was lying, and ur just mad u got 5 days out of mnu, but now u got range ban so cya bro, nice to see you.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]N01Zz

[[De]]N01Zz

PostSubject: Re: ive been banned but you know what i dont care,    ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:35 pm

street you really aren't inteligent at all. You saying Fyr is stupid but its you the one that raged for no reason at all. And getting banned of MNU for 5 days isnt a reason to rage cause if yes then stop telling others to get a life while you dont have one yourself. And finally u just told to a 15 year old to go and lose his virginity , ....... dude your a dirty minded freak O.O
Back to top Go down
[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU]

PostSubject: hahahaha   ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:38 pm

well if he hasnt lost it yet there is something wrong with him! hahahaha, u neva know he might grow up if he shoves his dick in a pussy or an asshole!
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Fyr

[[De]]Fyr

PostSubject: Re: ive been banned but you know what i dont care,    ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:52 pm

[RDHDD]StreetN3[MNU] wrote:
well if he hasnt lost it yet there is something wrong with him! hahahaha, u neva know he might grow up if he shoves his dick in a pussy or an asshole!
yes i can say u that, im havnt fucked yet, idc about it, when i do, or not, im not so fking stupid that try to makes kiddz so early
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: ive been banned but you know what i dont care,    ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Guyz k nuff flamin, zwearin etc. IDC juzt ztop Street, Fyr i think both should apologize and be Nicez0r and imma zlap ya in-game coz bein like littleh kidz ya all grown up nao and then ztart actin like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive been banned but you know what i dont care,    ive been banned but you know what i dont care,  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ive been banned but you know what i dont care,
Page 1 of 1