Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Vote_lcapThe Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Voting_barThe Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Vote_lcapThe Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Voting_barThe Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal

The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Empty
PostSubject: The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch   The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:41 pm

i came up with a new idea!! it's the Anti-DM Smile . i saw in my 4 mouths of experience in Drift Evolution that people were autokicked for using the MINIGUN!! so why don't you, dear admins, make the autokick include ALL gta sa weapons.Close range and Long Range. This would be good and will make server secured all the time . we all know that admins are humans after all and can't control the peace in server 24/24 7/7. that's why i say it must be used. you can add a special lvl for MNU members so they don't get affected by this anti Dm.

My 2nd idea is the Anti World glitch .... we all know that most of players generally make films for youtube in the server. mostly they get annoyed by noobs. and even if they change the world. the noob can always go there using /goto [ID] that's why i think, that maybe you. respected admins. make /goto work only in /world0 and not working in /world 1 -> 10. so players dont get bothered by noobs . also i know it's a bit long but maybe you should make 100 worlds bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce . because even with myt idea a noob can just start checking all worlds for the filming dudes. that's why if there is 100 worlds i don't think the noob will check all of them.

That Was My Ideas ^^ I Hope They Will Be Took In Consideration.
With All Joy
[[De]]Eter[DKZ][RD]

p.s : it will be great to add more modded drift maps like /drifthill and all santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down

The Anti DM /// The Anti World Glitch
Page 1 of 1