Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
My experience in world of drifting Vote_lcapMy experience in world of drifting Voting_barMy experience in world of drifting Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
My experience in world of drifting Vote_lcapMy experience in world of drifting Voting_barMy experience in world of drifting Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

My experience in world of drifting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackBird

BlackBird

My experience in world of drifting Empty
PostSubject: My experience in world of drifting   My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi folks!

When i started drift, i have no idea. Aman showed me how is feeling for drift. Some japanese kid was learned me how to drift in circle and twin drift. In real life is simple, but you must know what is your limits. That's it.

Black

OLD nickname: [EDT]_KOS

Last edited by BlackBird on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: My experience in world of drifting   My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 pm

hehe its me ^^
i told you to join De and left EDT
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: My experience in world of drifting   My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:05 pm

its KOS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: My experience in world of drifting   My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 am

your welcome KOS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience in world of drifting   My experience in world of drifting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My experience in world of drifting
Page 1 of 1