Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Nobody is believing me !! Vote_lcapNobody is believing me !! Voting_barNobody is believing me !! Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Nobody is believing me !! Vote_lcapNobody is believing me !! Voting_barNobody is believing me !! Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Nobody is believing me !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drift_King[(DKZ)]

Nobody is believing me !! Empty
PostSubject: Nobody is believing me !!   Nobody is believing me !! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:23 pm

No Its too bad,Nobody is believing me,Even Nobody on the server tried to Save the DE server,Hacker hacked Driver's account and he was using it but somehow i made him to leave his account and come on another account then I just been fooling him and He got fooled by me.Instantly i changed his name to some different shit and been Banning him till he GAVE UP but all Retards like Dom etc are blaming me that I hacked DE server and I was hacking everyone's account and you people can ask anyone that I didn't miss used/Abused admin powers,Only the thing I did is that i just only banned the hacker and that was a mistake ban Dominator,My finger slipped on the button because i was typing his ID and was BANNING him RAPIDLY because he could ban me easily because i was using a account who's Level was 3 and HACKER was using a account who's level was 4 or 5.... NVM!! Believe me guys if u want. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Nobody is believing me !!
Page 1 of 1