Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Vote_lcapDrift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Voting_barDrift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Vote_lcapDrift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Voting_barDrift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Empty
PostSubject: Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D   Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:29 pm

K az zome of em thinkz that Dk haz been abuzin ADMz accz (Delz0r Accz) but thiz iz wut he told meh and i beliave him coz i talked to zome other guyz and they zaid it'z true that he didn't "Abuze ADMz CMDz" and thiz iz wut haz be goin... Nao Dk got himzelf in that "Hackerz Clan" and he talked to him how did he do it and can i get in your "Clan" and he zaid ye and he gave him Delz0r accz and Dk BANNED him and other guyz azwell but he waz not givin up he waz commin all the timez with diff Ipz and ADMz Accz and btw "Hacker" hacked Drivaz Accz wich iz bad he can deztroy zervah BUT he didn't Dk banned him like a lot of timez and he give up. FINALLY!! Very Happy ... And who thinkz Dk iz cheater and waz abuzin ADMz accz that dude who thinkz he did that HE THINKz WRONG And zo De waz zaved by Dk and zome other guyz who tryed to hack other accz but zome of em Failz xD and there waz juzt a few of em who helped a bit. Zo Dk Congratz on that and thank you broz0r and one more thing if you do not truzt him azk meh or any1 in-game who waz there like i waz and again Tyz0r Dk for rizkin your regular acc and tyz0r for not abuzin ADMz Accz Very Happy cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Drift_King[(DKZ)]

PostSubject: Nobody is believing me    Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:14 pm

No Its too bad,Nobody is believing me,Even Nobody on the server tried to Save the DE server,Hacker hacked Driver's account and he was using it but somehow i made him to leave his account and come on another account then I just been fooling him and He got fooled by me.Instantly i changed his name to some differnt shit and Banned him till he GAVE UP but all Retards like Dom etc are blaming me that I hacked DE server and I was hacking everyone's account and you people can ask anyone that I didn't miss used/Abused admin powers,Only the thing I did is that i just only banned the hacker and that was a mistake ban Dominator,My finger slipped on the button because i was typing his ID and was BANNING him RAPIDLY because he could ban me easily because i was using a account who's Level was 3 and HACKER was using a account who's level was 4 or 5.... NVM!! Believe me guys if u want.
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D   Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:04 pm

I do now believe you but at first I didn't. You mentioned that you got involved with the hackers and got the administrators password from them, but you never mentioned the fact that you banned them straight after you had acquired the password. It led me to believe that you we're just using his account for the fun of it with no true purpose but of course there was one, stopping those hackers to which he did do. But it pushed me over the line thinking that for sure he was abusing the administrator account after he had banned me but it turned out it was a mistake ban and for some reason I was unbanned ten minutes later. To anyone that still doesn't believe Drift_King, me and Venom then just keep your mouth shut and get on with the game.

One last thing, range banning will not solve the problem as they will just be able to disconnect from their internet and reconnect or setting up a proxy to hide their true IP address. The only way we will be able to stop is to get some authority involved. Like the police who could trace them and send it on to the Greek police who could deal with them once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D   Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:24 pm

i believe DK Very Happy he is y daddy ingame after all ^^ but you didnt mention that i helped too bcz i just deletted the hack from all the download spots ^^ all for the good of server hope they not attacking again ^^
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D   Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

FFS finally it'z ovah nao and it'z done De zaved every1z playin and all r happeh and it all haz happeh enD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D   Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drift_King[(DKZ)] NOT A TRAITOR, ZAVIOR :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Newspaper-
Jump to: