Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Vote_lcapSuggestion more level 4 admins. Voting_barSuggestion more level 4 admins. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Suggestion more level 4 admins. Vote_lcapSuggestion more level 4 admins. Voting_barSuggestion more level 4 admins. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Suggestion more level 4 admins.

Go down 
+3
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]VeNoM
Nathan_Enefer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan_Enefer

Suggestion more level 4 admins. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Ok i think we need maybe a few more admins and some more level 4 admins to be honest a few people deserve to be admin as they are great to the server.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm

OMG :O ya haz uz Natez0r therez only 2 lvlz 4 and it'z Miniz and Meh Gud zuggeztion but will it Drivoz take it Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Thanks 4 da suggestion nath but from experience i know that more admins having high levels can seriously get out of hand resulting in chaos...
Back to top Go down
d00d

d00d

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:27 pm

[[De]]$_Driver_$ wrote:
but from experience i know that more admins having high levels can seriously get out of hand resulting in chaos...
This is as true as it gets.
Just like the French Revolution, whenever one ruler starts out clean and promising reform, once they get enough power they go crazy.
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 pm

The only way that this could work would be to promote the administrators that have been loyal to the server, had a lot of experience as an administrator, more mature than most people and a player that is liked by everyone.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am

dusnt matter what lvl we are Smile as long as we can keep hackers off the game it's enough :3
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Exactly. Plus there's normally not much of a difference between a level 4 and a level 3, maybe even a level 2 administrator in terms of commands.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 am

Might not need higher level admins we just need more admins on the server and from different time zones to have more admins on throughout the day.

They don't even need the power to kick/ban etc just to mute/freeze/disarm/warn (I know it's like a kick but different Razz)

Also the lower level admins just warn 3x to kick for any rule break when they should just warn once.

The admins should be nicer towards the kicks being agressive will only cause them to get anrgy and break rules more.
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

If you are suggesting that the /warn command should only kick if used once instead of 3 times then it's an awful suggestion. It will be exactly the same as /kick but only with a different command that needs entering.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm not suggesting that. I'm saying the lower level admins don't use the warning system correctly.

They should warn them once to see if they stop etc, twice if they carry on then the third time (which is a kick) if they continue to do so.

Instead they automatically warn them 3x at once to kick them for any rule break.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

Frank DMin iz inztant kick and carjackin iz warning but they kno to 'keep up the gud work' and they don't ztop then we kick em or zomethin elze ya kno wut I talkz0r about Smile But i thinkz ADMz r doin therez job rly gud Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion more level 4 admins.   Suggestion more level 4 admins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion more level 4 admins.
Page 1 of 1