Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Some Suggestions :) Vote_lcapSome Suggestions :) Voting_barSome Suggestions :) Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Some Suggestions :) Vote_lcapSome Suggestions :) Voting_barSome Suggestions :) Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Some Suggestions :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Some Suggestions :) Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions :)   Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm

When I first joined DE server, there was one main reason I liked it:
Handling lines were allowed [with the help of a hack] but recent updates/changes they're not allowed anymore becuase [i think] of the dming? However theres a solution which I've seen many servers use to stop dming. I really like to use handling lines; they're fun and difficult to make - people say they're for noobs but they're more fun to use and they're harder to use.

1.) - Instant kick to people who have weapons (scripted)
2.) Even if people have weapons if they fire no bullets come out/fire blanks
3.) Theres a script on a lot of rpg server - if you try using hacks to get money it doesnt work you're money goes back to 0/what it was periously. Could this be done with guns? (Make exception to people in MNU)

Another suggestion -
A lot of people make videos on DE server, me being one of them. However the advertisement banner at the bottom of the screen gets in the way so would it be possible to make a /command to remove it (eg on DA server it's /clearscreen or /hideweb).

Finally -
Another /sakina teleport but to the one at ls pier becuase there is only one and that's for the one in the middle of the map somewhere.

I hope my suggestions are taken into consideration Smile

Thank you;

Frankenstein Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions :)   Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks for the suggestions and they are in fact very good however i personally dont have the time to script due to college/work etc... i also do basic scripting so i wont be able to script such items but i will try to find something similar.

The bar at the bottom i think is actually quite useful in vidz because it advertises the server besides it is hardly noticeable and doesn't wreck the video.

The sakina teleport i can make if given the Co-ordinates but untilll then u can use /beach which should take you very near it (i think)
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions :)   Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 am

Thank you really appreciate you looking Smile I'll try and get the co-ordinates and post them here for you.

About the lines - Handling lines still not allowed?

Frankenstein

Edit: I think these are the right co-ordinates. I used sob
-19.09, -2430.43, 324.02 0
Back to top Go down
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions :)   Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 am

I hate to shoot down your ideas, but here is a more revised, different idea.

Make a warn system. /warn (1-5Reason) (ID) (Extra Comment OPTIONAL)

For example, if someone comes in the server, starts DMing, do /warn 1 4 DMing is against the rules. Please stop.(:
If they get 3 warnings, automatic kick. If they log back on, and get one warning for DMing again, it's an instant ban.. aka, 4 DMing warns = ban.

I know this might not make sense but I can clarify if needed, also the other 4 reasons can be any the admins choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions :)   Some Suggestions :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions :)
Page 1 of 1