Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Vote_lcapDrift Evolution: Temporarily down Voting_barDrift Evolution: Temporarily down Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Vote_lcapDrift Evolution: Temporarily down Voting_barDrift Evolution: Temporarily down Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Drift Evolution: Temporarily down

Go down 
+4
[[De]]Delite
N0brakes
Nathan_Enefer
[[De]]$_Driver_$
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Empty
PostSubject: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey there,
Unfortunately the server is down due to hosting problems, however we think it may be caused by hackers... At the moment we cannot give a time when the server will be back up and running however we are trying our best to get it back online so please be patient.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan_Enefer

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Well im sure we got a few hackers that will help us if we find out the ips of the guys that done it.
Back to top Go down
N0brakes

N0brakes

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

Nathan_Enefer wrote:
Well im sure we got a few hackers that will help us if we find out the ips of the guys that done it.

I.P trace ^_^
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 am

well i hope that the server will be up soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 am

:/ well i was there when it was hacked Sad tried my best but i guess my best wasnt enough :/ anwyay im sorry i couldnt stop them. anyway i hope the server will be up soon Smile like in 5 min xD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Drivoz if ya zaw i pozted 1 pic there zayz in PM zomethin that they put viruzez all ovah Zamp and botnetz all ovah GTA Zamp all ovah tha world they deztroyed hoztz juzt to kno :/
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 pm

just to say all people ..this fault is of hackers ..nobody could stop it not even admins as they hacked the whole hosting system causing every server that was hosted (by the host we got) are down. lets just hope the samp team and our hosts sort it out ..thnx for bieng patient
Back to top Go down
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 pm

that's sad ...... if they lived in my country i would have killed them .... dam i hate those hackers >> anyway..... Sad without DE samp is boring xD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Eternal wrote:
that's sad ...... if they lived in my country i would have killed them .... dam i hate those hackers >> anyway..... Sad without DE samp is boring xD

These hackers are from MY country. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:41 pm

[[De]]Thanos wrote:
Eternal wrote:

Are u proud or something Thanos O_o
Cuz if u are it is very stupid -.-
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 am

Hey guys,
Well as you know its been a while now since De's been down and the situation isn't gettin much better...
As Venom pointed out earlier and i am also very possative that De has been a victim of a DDOS attack and unfortunately there aren't many solutions for such an attack apart from ip/port changes, host changes. So i am considering to change the host and hopefulyl the outcome should be more brighter, the downside to this is that our ip will change so i hope that you will spread the word.

Note that the ip change isnt yet official but when it is i will let you know asap.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
N0brakes

N0brakes

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:23 am

[[De]]$_Driver_$ wrote:
Hey guys,
Well as you know its been a while now since De's been down and the situation isn't gettin much better...
As Venom pointed out earlier and i am also very possative that De has been a victim of a DDOS attack and unfortunately there aren't many solutions for such an attack apart from ip/port changes, host changes. So i am considering to change the host and hopefulyl the outcome should be more brighter, the downside to this is that our ip will change so i hope that you will spread the word.

Note that the ip change isnt yet official but when it is i will let you know asap.

Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up driver!
hope for the best!
so boring without the server >.>
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:29 am

Delite wrote:
[[De]]Thanos wrote:
Eternal wrote:

Are u proud or something Thanos O_o
Cuz if u are it is very stupid -.-

Do i dool like im proud ,fool?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

K let'z not arguiate we haz bigger probz then that and Drivah i haz zolution (kinda) d00d told meh on za-mp.com that we need to change forumz page, hozt, IP everythin zo it will done for zome timez i mean we will be able to play but not long coz he gonna come back to our servah he told meh that coz he haz hiz own servah and he got DDOS Attacked too and meh pozt on Za-Mp.com haz been deleted o.O -.-
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Hmm yea your right, but there could be problems changing the forumz and a lot of hastle, but ill see what i can do. First priority is the server
Back to top Go down
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

yeah otehr servers are just bullies -.- i was kicked so many times bcz i was using my hydro push u_รจ .... and i just smoke all drifters there U_u really the only place i feel good is DE >> driver make it back *_*
Back to top Go down
Nathan_Enefer

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 pm

ok so what the heck are we ameant to do to drift whilst De is down D:
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm

U guys could drift at DA for now cuz the admins seems very friendly there, cuz i can use [ADM] Tag there without them sayin anything to meh. and there aren't so many players, so u can chill if u just want to do that
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Drivah ye ik bit that'z tha only zolutionz of makin it workz but not for long they will comez again but i haz done meh bezt to find out tha probz and how to fix it and i thinkz i haz done meh job gud and nao it'z ya own to makez it workz and if ya need zomethin juzt azk
Back to top Go down
Nathan_Enefer

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 am

We still down D:
Back to top Go down
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 am

duh duh too hard without De
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drift Evolution: Temporarily down   Drift Evolution: Temporarily down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drift Evolution: Temporarily down
Page 1 of 1