Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Vote_lcap[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Voting_bar[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Vote_lcap[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Voting_bar[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rudycrocs

[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Empty
PostSubject: [DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application   [DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 am

I want to make some application named "Drift Clans Battle [DCB]"

I think there is many pro drift clans in DE server. We should found the best drift clan of the week. I have made this application in PA server. And I want to transfer this application to DE server. And I think this is a nice application, so many dift clan will join this application. If this application is accepted, and you want to your drift clan join this applica- tion, this is the form [Only the owner, leader, and vice leader of the clan]:

1. Drift clan name :
2. How long is the clan have active in the server :
3. How many members in your drift clan :
4. What do you think about [DCB] application :

If your drift clan have joined the [DCB] application, choose the best drifter of your drift clan to race the other drifter from other drift clans. And certainly, there is some rules when racing with [DCB] application :

1. Only 1 on 1 race.
2. Only the drifter of their own clan.
3. No cheating in a race with [DCB] application.
4. Don't use s0beit in a race with [DCB] application.
5. No hacks in a race with [DCB] application.
6. Only use elegy, ZR-350, and sabre in a race with [DCB] application.
7. The race with [DCB] application will only start in "The Big Ear" track

If you are interested of this Drift Clans Battle [DCB] application. And you want to be a part of our team, write your info in this form, below :

1. Your in-game name :
2. Your age :
3. Name of clan you were in before :
4. Why are you wanna be a part of [DCB] application team :

Once you have be a part of [DCB] application team, you must do this rules :

1. Only [DCB] tag in your name
2. No hacks
3. No s0beit
4. No cheating
5. Follow the DE server's rule

Program of [DCB] application :

1. One of the [DCB] application team must says, ex. "Drift Clans Battle : [HS] Vs. [DKC] on "The Big Ear"
2. One of the [DCB] application team must countdown when the race will start
3. When the race is done. One of the [DCB] application team must says, ex. "[DKC] takes the win from [HS]"

So, prepare your clans to be the best drift clan in DE server!

DRIFT CLANS BATTLE [DCB]
[center][b][i]
Back to top Go down

[DCB] Drift Clans Battle Application
Page 1 of 1