Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Vote_lcapChriztmaz FTW o.O Voting_barChriztmaz FTW o.O Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Chriztmaz FTW o.O Vote_lcapChriztmaz FTW o.O Voting_barChriztmaz FTW o.O Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Chriztmaz FTW o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

Chriztmaz FTW o.O Empty
PostSubject: Chriztmaz FTW o.O   Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:19 pm

K thiz iz it i got boredz0r thiz year of Chriztmaz and Zanta etc. zo i dunno why but i made thiz topic juzt for pplz who can read Razz and shall we make zomethin new on tha zervah? (Maybe a event sh** like on PA or zomethin like that) Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

Chriztmaz FTW o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chriztmaz FTW o.O   Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:42 am

I would love to be able to visit such an event but due to the fact my Dell inspiron 1564 has basically died and I am now currently unable to run even GTA SA on the lowest settings possible. Hope you all have a great time though if you do decide to host such an event. And I guess good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

Chriztmaz FTW o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chriztmaz FTW o.O   Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 am

Hey, venz ur right i will try to organise an event some time soon as i am feeling better now and should be more actve.

Awww Domi Sad, i got the inpiron 1545 and iv had problems with it aswell, they arnet very reliable besides wats the problem with your one if u kno?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

Chriztmaz FTW o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chriztmaz FTW o.O   Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:54 am

Tyz0r Drivah but i haz another thingy goin on zome1 hacked meh acc on Zamp he waz playin by MY NAMEz0r Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

Chriztmaz FTW o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chriztmaz FTW o.O   Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:30 pm

I have no idea what the specific problem is for the slowdown of my computer but it does have a history of unreliability. The first few months I was delighted with my new laptop but then I suddenly got a BSOD aka blue screen of death and so I had to contact Dell themselves and let them take control of my computer to do a full system restore losing all of my data. Then another time was when the laptop died after losing all of the battery power and after I had tried to charge it the computer wouldn't accept my Dell branded charger saying "The AC Adapter is unrecognised and the system will not run at optimal performance" and so I couldn't even charge my laptop, I then had to go borrow my neighbours Dell charger and it worked and so I fully charged it before I gave it back. I then went and bought a new one and now the laptop seems to run at half it's speed (Which is not running at optimal speed) even though the new AC Adapter is accepted and charging the battery.

I am now leaving Dell behind as I have had way too many problems with them, I am now gonna go buy a medium spec gaming PC so until then have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chriztmaz FTW o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chriztmaz FTW o.O   Chriztmaz FTW o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chriztmaz FTW o.O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Newspaper-
Jump to: