Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Advertising the Forums. Vote_lcapAdvertising the Forums. Voting_barAdvertising the Forums. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Advertising the Forums. Vote_lcapAdvertising the Forums. Voting_barAdvertising the Forums. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Advertising the Forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

Advertising the Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Advertising the Forums.   Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 pm

I have noticed in my very short amount of time here that there isn't that much happening within the forums to which I am used to, I think you should go into the server and try to make people join the forums aswell as playing the server. Just a suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
Fusion

Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Forums.   Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah i am telling people they can go to drift-evolution.tk but at the forums i only see you and De members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Forums.   Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:20 pm

And just in-case I have missed it in-game you should also add a sort of banner or something like that which pops up at the start when you join the server. And it could say something like "Like De? Then check out our forums at http://www.drift-evolution.tk" or something like that. Again it's just a suggestion not an idea that I am trying to force upon you Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Forums.   Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

[DR]Dominator wrote:
And just in-case I have missed it in-game you should also add a sort of banner or something like that which pops up at the start when you join the server. And it could say something like "Like De? Then check out our forums at http://www.drift-evolution.tk" or something like that. Again it's just a suggestion not an idea that I am trying to force upon you Smile

Nicez0r ideaz, it would be awzomez0r Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Forums.   Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Lol thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Forums.   Advertising the Forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising the Forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestion's-
Jump to: