Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Vote_lcapThe infamous PA and De rivalry. Voting_barThe infamous PA and De rivalry. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
The infamous PA and De rivalry. Vote_lcapThe infamous PA and De rivalry. Voting_barThe infamous PA and De rivalry. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

The infamous PA and De rivalry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

The infamous PA and De rivalry. Empty
PostSubject: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:45 am

I have decided to make a topic all about the rivalry between PA and De. Firstly I would like to start by pointing out that both servers are great and that all servers no matter who runs them have their pro's and cons. Secondly I have no idea why there is such a rivalry between these two great servers, I like De for a mess about and PA as my main place since I am an administrator level 3 there and use it as my drift place since I have been there 6-7 months now. Thirdly I have no idea what started this rivalry and why the players are taking it so seriously. It's just a server not a freedom of speech protest, so can we please end this rivalry once and for all as I am sick of players saying this server is better than that server, I've heard it everywhere I have been in SAMP and quite frankly I don't know why it starts.

Can we just make friends and move on once and for all and leave the past in the past. And maybe sometime in the future have server events which I was talking to Driver about. I do hope that you all take this into consideration and start to respect a server for what it is.

King regards Dominator.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 am

I agree with u, cuz both servers are good and both has bugs.
Theres also noobs on both servers and theres also pros
But i think that the rivaly thing started with this:
http://projectapex.info/index.php?topic=402.0
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

No this rivalry was way before that but this topic brought the worst out of it. And I think the reason that the topic was created was because of a hacker from De spawning a 1000 cars at once and therefore crashing the server completely. This happened numerous times and people started to think that De had been conspiring to do this but of course you haven't.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Well said Domi and ur absolutely correct. The rivalry started with 1 noob De member hacking PA or something then Midnight i think over reacted but now as everything is sorted and there are no problems everything should be cool and calm. If there is any De member that is destroying De's name and giving the wrong impression there will be consequences (even though i am positive no one will Smile)

The server events i think is a great idea and talk to yall about it more soon.

Btw Domi did u mean kind regards or ''king regards'' xD

Thanks and yall have fun now
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Haha fucking typo's XD I meant "Kind Regards" Razz

And yes I hope to be sorting out the server events soon, plus a member at the PA server named iLickWindows is hosting an event on the 3rd of January. If your okay with this then I will have a chat with iLick about the event Smile

"KIND REGARDS" XD Dominator
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm

And I would just like to say that the server crashes we're not caused by hackers spawning thousands of cars at once, it was when PA tried to move it's database management system to MySQL but the server script didn't work very well with MySQL, but Midnight is completely re-scripting PA's server script so it was definitely not De's fault. So don't think am trying to blame De for the server crashes cause it wasn't, it was Midnights server script/GameMode been incompatible with the database management system MySQL.
Back to top Go down
friction

friction

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 am

Yes,it all started with the crash,caused by a DE noob,and we were pretty angry that day,as far as i remember Very Happy But i think this server is very good and shouldn't suffer from the actions by a single person.I already increased my playing time in DE,and i have to say,it's pretty great when you get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The infamous PA and De rivalry.   The infamous PA and De rivalry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The infamous PA and De rivalry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic-
Jump to: