Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Vote_lcapMe staying on the forum but not in-game Voting_barMe staying on the forum but not in-game Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Me staying on the forum but not in-game Vote_lcapMe staying on the forum but not in-game Voting_barMe staying on the forum but not in-game Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Me staying on the forum but not in-game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgrade_Phantom

Belgrade_Phantom

Me staying on the forum but not in-game Empty
PostSubject: Me staying on the forum but not in-game   Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Uhh about me not coming to SAMP *scratches head*
Well sorry about that, but I still have a busy
month, but sometimes you can catch me on Skype.
(But I'm invisible all the time Shhhh..)
So on no further delay I would like to demote
myself from in-game but would love to stay
here on the forum as an admin. I hope that
you know me well enough that you would
understand what is going on.
Till then-
Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoebox
[[De]] Co-Owner
[[De]] Co-Owner
shoebox

PostSubject: Re: Me staying on the forum but not in-game   Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 am

I still do not completely understand the reason to this action,
but if it's your decission, I'll respect it that way. Hope you won't
completely leave us.
Back to top Go down
Belgrade_Phantom

Belgrade_Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Me staying on the forum but not in-game   Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am

No worries I won't leave you all,
I am just staying here, on the forum,
where it's quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me staying on the forum but not in-game   Me staying on the forum but not in-game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me staying on the forum but not in-game
Page 1 of 1