Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Vote_lcapIs the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Voting_barIs the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Vote_lcapIs the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Voting_barIs the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DK]McAntony

[DK]McAntony

Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 am

hey guys im McAntony you see my alot on your server and i wanted to join [[De]] btw. im in DKZ so you dont have to worry about my drifting skills and if that isnt enough proof ill upload my second drift movie soon Wink or you can test me in the server
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EDCstudios
[DK]McAntony

[DK]McAntony

PostSubject: my drift movie   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
Driftking2090

PostSubject: Re: Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm

cheers You're good bro cheers
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Delite

[[De]]Delite

PostSubject: Re: Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 pm

is that modded elegy?
if yes, do u use handling on it? cuz u can only join De with stock elegy
Back to top Go down
Belgrade_Phantom

Belgrade_Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:34 pm

So here's the thing, it's not full.
On the other hand you need a video for the apply.
Here's the link of the apply:
https://drift-evolution.forumotion.co.uk/t552-read-how-to-set-out-your-application
But I still can't get my finger on why is the clan
applications topic locked. o.O
Till I find out why, you just keep this apply filled in somewhere
on your computer and when you get the green light, post it.
(OFC with a video)
*cough*
Till then - Cheers Very Happy
P.S. What Delite said is right, we need to know, either you drift with
a line or stock.
Back to top Go down
[DK]McAntony

[DK]McAntony

PostSubject: stock ;)   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 pm

its 100% stock handling and thats all my skill ^^ i can do better ofcourse Razz .. you can test me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???   Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the [[De]] Clan full or can i join???
Page 1 of 1