Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Score System....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Score System....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Score System....... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Score System....... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Score System....... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Score System....... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Score System....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Score System....... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Score System....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Score System....... Vote_lcapScore System....... Voting_barScore System....... Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Score System....... Vote_lcapScore System....... Voting_barScore System....... Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Score System.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
invisibleseeker

Score System....... Empty
PostSubject: Score System.......   Score System....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:27 am

I am here to say that this server is full of fun and joy but there is one thing to point it out that is the Score System

This server actually needs to have its own Score System based on Drift Points longer we drift longer we get drift points but it should save Drift Points As Scores. Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Score System.......   Score System....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 am

hey there,
Thanks for the suggestion, we currently do have a drift points system at the bottom of the screen [in-game]. When u mean ''Score system'' do u mean like whoever does the longest drifts has the most points therefore is 1st or smthing ?
Back to top Go down
invisibleseeker

PostSubject: Re: Score System.......   Score System....... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm

ok here is what i wanted to tell you i know you got drift counter but i want the server to save drift points as scores

like if i am doing drift and got 500 points from it then again i am drifting and got 223 points so it add both points 500+223= 723 and save them as score

ok if you dont understand me pm me i will give you my server ip and see what i want to tell you.......

i dont want to advertise my server.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Score System.......   Score System....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Score System.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestion's-
Jump to: