Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Application of Elite [Accepted] Vote_lcapApplication of Elite [Accepted] Voting_barApplication of Elite [Accepted] Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Application of Elite [Accepted] Vote_lcapApplication of Elite [Accepted] Voting_barApplication of Elite [Accepted] Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Application of Elite [Accepted]

Go down 
+3
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
Elite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite

Elite

Application of Elite [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 pm

ingame name?:[KIS]Elite

why would you want to be a part of drift evolution?: I want to be a part of DE because i know Aman from a long time ago. There are much friends in DE and there are friendly and nice members in the clan.thats the reason why i want to be a part of DE

how long have you been in the server?:IDK i played on server in the time when PG was online

who is owner?: Amansingh ;D

who is co-owner?:Raggy and Driver Very Happy

Clear statement about yourself?:I am Elite, i am 16 years old and i play Drift on Samp since 3 years (i played on Drift andreas with spinno). I think that i am good enough to be in the clan and to enjoy the time with the DE clan. I am from Bosnia but i live in luxembourg. So i know the DE server since a long time ago and it is a nice server. I like the drift maps , they are rly cool. I am a rly friendly and funny guy who loves to meet new players. Thats all that i can say so i hope that i will be accepted. tongue rabbit cheers

Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 pm

heyy elite Very Happy, nice app, all u need to do now is post a tryout vid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:43 pm

new rule has been so that means you need to make your own try-out video like aman sayd
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Elite Tryout Video Sry for quality -:-   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
Lyzone

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Well, I didn't really like the video, quality was bad but thats ok, I didn't like how you drift, well you should have done drifts in more interesting spots, all you did was repetetive spots that everyone does and thats kind lame to me. You lack style. Also you should get more angle while drifting, talking about angle it seems like you cant hold 1 consistant drift without it runing short in middle and like stopping . If I was responsible for accepting, I would decline, but you will probably get in cuz you know main admin so good... But in my eyes, you haven't really improoved since PG times and thats a loong time to practice.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:10 pm

nice rly hope u get accepted and ye rly dark man ;P and shud do abit more epic places but good Smile
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:20 pm

i know that the spots are rly old but i was on holiday and i returned befor 3 days so i didnt know the new spots ;(
Back to top Go down
Mozey[D]

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Nais Elite my cousin <33333

Hope you be accepted Very Happy

Very Happy Laughing
What a Face
I love you
Cool
Exclamation
alien
cat
affraid
pig
Basketball
bom
cherry
santa
albino
sunny
rendeer
farao
king
queen
jocolor
geek
scratch
study elephant
flower
afro
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:37 pm

nice +1
i cant see shit :/
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm

xD its a bit too dark ;D
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:10 pm

good drifting, i like it Smile
accepted..
..next time dont make it so dark lol xD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:12 pm

hooray CONGRATZ Smile and practice more Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 am

topic *LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Elite [Accepted]   Application of Elite [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Elite [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1