Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
How I got my name. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
How I got my name. Vote_lcapHow I got my name. Voting_barHow I got my name. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
How I got my name. Vote_lcapHow I got my name. Voting_barHow I got my name. Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

How I got my name.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belgrade_Phantom

Belgrade_Phantom

How I got my name. Empty
PostSubject: How I got my name.   How I got my name. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

If someone is curious how I picked this particular name, here is a short story about that guy who was actually named the Belgrade Phantom. In 2009 the movie was released in Serbian language. When Youtube put a no limit on minutes a video can be long, the movie was posted there, there were also all sorts of subtitles, but the English one was removed, yet the original one never got removed.(If you want more details about the movie just post a reply. :3)

Belgrade, Yugoslavia, 1979. While Yugoslav president Tito is in Cuba settling international matters, a mysterious Phantom occupies the attention and hearts of Belgrade. Every night, he exhibits spectacular driving maneuvers using a stolen white Porsche car through the city streets. Through the radio the Phantom publicly challenges the police to try and catch him. More than 10.000 people are in the streets supporting their hero. The police are forced into a game where he sets the rules. The Phantom becomes a political threat. What started as a game turned into a political scandal and remained a myth that would never be forgot.

I picked the name because I loved to do stunts on all sorts of things, then one day I picked a white Bullet, and was hanging out with my friend. We were just driving around LS, and then I think an admin changed the time to 0:00. At one moment he said: "you look like a phantom xD" (I even remember the skin: 124, it was my favorite. Smile) After a few days the movie was released on Youtube. I liked how it sounded and as you can see am currently using it. alien
Back to top Go down

How I got my name.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic-
Jump to: