Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Vote_lcapServer Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Voting_barServer Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Vote_lcapServer Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Voting_barServer Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!

Go down 
+5
MrYellow
[[De]]$_Driver_$
stinger
[[De]]BanTex
[[De]]AmanSingh123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

hey,

the servers down and should be up pretty soon, well i hope so.. here is what the hosting company has to say:-

Quote :
Your server is currently inaccessible for our control panel!
Our engineers have been notified and will resolve this problem as soon as possible.

-Aman
Back to top Go down
[[De]]BanTex

[[De]]BanTex

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am

Quote :
Your server is currently inaccessible for our control panel!
Our engineers have been notified and will resolve this problem as soon as possible.
FUCK YOU HOST
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 am

for a host that has a massive reputation, yeah.. scratch
Back to top Go down
stinger

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 am

yes... I though the its my computer that cant login...ty for posting this aman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 pm

This is pethatic...
Back to top Go down
MrYellow

MrYellow

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Well peoples need to have patience just wait untill its up yes its boring and pathetic but just ignore it and wait Surprised
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Kos
Donator
Donator
[[De]]Kos

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 pm

whatever Razz
Back to top Go down
http://9.bb/102590/google
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 pm

LOL, yellow ur right in a way but i am fking tired of waiting , i mean before aman came back we waited like 2 weeks for the server to be up and runing, so i am kinda tired of waiting and ma patiants are runnin low ;P
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Admin
Admin
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm

[[De]]$_Driver_$ wrote:
LOL, yellow ur right in a way but i am fking tired of waiting , i mean before aman came back we waited like 2 weeks for the server to be up and runing, so i am kinda tired of waiting and ma patiants are runnin low ;P
this server wasnt even 1 day offline o.O
Back to top Go down
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hitlernoobs.gif
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

beef bounce
Back to top Go down
uzzydrifter

uzzydrifter

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

fuck with that host.. scratch was a verry booring day lol!
Back to top Go down
MrYellow

MrYellow

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm

uzzydrifter wrote:
fuck with that host.. scratch was a verry booring day lol!

INdeed but i played Counter strike source [PacSteam] All day xD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 am

Damn,the server cant be up for a month without having problems..Just a month
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 am

Its back up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!   Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Sadly Down Due To Host Problem!
Page 1 of 1