Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Vote_lcapDo you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Voting_barDo you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Vote_lcapDo you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Voting_barDo you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

Hey,

If you have a phone, check if you can download a app or software called pingchat or either live profile and get it and leave your contact of them as a comment on this topic, + get it so you can stay in contact with me by your cell phone Smile

-Aman
Back to top Go down
MrYellow

MrYellow

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 am

What kind of phone do you need to have that app?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]AmanSingh123

[[De]]AmanSingh123

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 pm

MrYellow wrote:
What kind of phone do you need to have that app?

the phones that i know 100% have those is a iphone and HTC and a blackberry but just check with your phone because it might have that app..
Back to top Go down
MrYellow

MrYellow

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 pm

eh i dont think so i checked it couldnt have that app :s
Back to top Go down
mastersajan1

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 pm

sajandrift
Back to top Go down
[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]

[DW]Takeshi[[DE]]

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Usually It Works With Androids,At least It Works For My Droid So I Assume That It Works For Droids.Pingchat Name:takeshiz0r

Heres The App Link:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.enflick.android.ping&feature=search_result
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]   Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a cell phone? [READ ON]
Page 1 of 1