Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
This is the [DE] Video! :D Vote_lcapThis is the [DE] Video! :D Voting_barThis is the [DE] Video! :D Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
This is the [DE] Video! :D Vote_lcapThis is the [DE] Video! :D Voting_barThis is the [DE] Video! :D Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

This is the [DE] Video! :D

Go down 
+3
[[De]]Mini_Driver
[[De]]VeNoM
Driftking2090
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftking2090

This is the [DE] Video! :D Empty
PostSubject: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 am

Here it is !
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

Dk2090 i think you got it all wrong :S ... Well it was supposed to be every1 in the vid like the last De vid got it? Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Lmao u just chnged name of ur old vid ..i meant record a new video including all [[De]] admins and members then edit it ;/ xD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm

i like ur drift but i dont like the edit to u steal GrooveStyle edit Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 am

[[De]]Drift0 wrote:
i like ur drift but i dont like the edit to u steal GrooveStyle edit Evil or Very Mad

Who cares if he edits the same way as someone else?? No one single person can use a 'style' and expect no one else to use it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWooZ

BlackWooZ

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

[[De]]Mini_Driver wrote:
Lmao u just chnged name of ur old vid ..i meant record a new video including all [[De]] admins and members then edit it ;/ xD

i guess he trolled just to get more views lol
btw i had original De vid...but fuck my retardness n deleted vid :/ good old days
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 pm

woozie man ur epic record one anniversary vid for us ;D last favour !!! PLZZZZ FOR THIS SERVERRRRR
Back to top Go down
Driftking2090

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 am

Nice to be replaced again Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 pm

For the DE video -

Why not get each person in DE [who wants to take part/who you want to take part] to record a clip or two and then send them to someone so they could edit because recording everyone at once (They'd have to be checked before editing to make sure they're good enough for the vid) - some have high ping so theres lag, some people prefare to do their own recording and to me sounds easier.

Also that would add an effect to the video like no other there'd be different drift styles, different drift cars and different places in every clip. It has more of a variety which would make it stand out.

There could be set guidelines for the clips - E.g certain length etc..

Just throught I'd throw that out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the [DE] Video! :D   This is the [DE] Video! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the [DE] Video! :D
Page 1 of 1