Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Polling over, New admin Vote_lcapPolling over, New admin Voting_barPolling over, New admin Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Polling over, New admin Vote_lcapPolling over, New admin Voting_barPolling over, New admin Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Polling over, New admin

Go down 
+2
[[De]]Mini_Driver
[[De]]$_Driver_$
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

Polling over, New admin Empty
PostSubject: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey there,
The pole for the new admin is over and the new admin is Drift0, congratz to him. For driftking and Advisor dont worry your are still the first two in the wating list.

I should remind Drift0 that you will be observed by me and the admins in-game and if for whatever reason we feel that your are not doing a good job, you will be demoted and your place given to another player. Me or other admins will give the ADM password to you in-game or in skype or something.

Drift0 - Level 2 admin

Back to top Go down
[[De]]Mini_Driver

[[De]]Mini_Driver

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 pm

ye congrats drift0 best of luck .. learn from us admins and ik ule be gud Very Happy , and i have to say advisor and driftking2090 where close aswell so well done to them. Enjoy being admin drift0. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Congratz Drift0, and GL with ADMz Smile

And i wunt best for Advisor and Driftking2090 and GL next timez Smile
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Congratulations Drift0! Now show us all how good of an administrator you are Razz
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 am

Thx all but i lost my Level O.o
Back to top Go down
iDriFtGoDLy

iDriFtGoDLy

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 am

[[De]]Drift0 wrote:

Congratulations my best buddy!! too bad you lost the lvl xD
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 am

[[De]]Drift0 wrote:

Drift0 will tell ya why ya lost lvl because login is kinda facked up we are changin De a bit and soon it will be done and gud Smile
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 pm

VeNoM wrote:
[[De]]Drift0 wrote:

Drift0 will tell ya why ya lost lvl because login is kinda facked up we are changin De a bit and soon it will be done and gud Smile

idk iam login the game i see my self no level O.o
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Login problem :/
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Driver was telling me that the problem was that he updated the administration system to LuxAdmin 1.6 from 1.5. Since then there's been nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Yep that's it DoM Lux is the problem :/
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't see why it would be such a vulnerable system after a small update from 1.5 to 1.6. You'd of thought this would have happened when the system first updated from 1.5-1.6 to 2.0.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Actually i didnt update it, it was already updated before my time. The problems only came recently...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polling over, New admin   Polling over, New admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polling over, New admin
Page 1 of 1