Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Vote_lcapI wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Voting_barI wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Vote_lcapI wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Voting_barI wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[BEA]Ahmar

[BEA]Ahmar

I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Empty
PostSubject: I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING    I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 am

Hey there guys its Ahmar!
I can drift but not with nos...
Can someone plzz send me an tutorial or teach me inside game plzzz Suspect
If you will i would be thankful to ya Smile
thanks! [SRF]Ahmar[DS]
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Drift0

PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING    I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

i can Teach You in the game

---------------------------------
MY video Smile
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING    I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

There is no realy way of teaching how to drift with NOS but here are some points I can give you for some information.

1.) Practice - Everyone will say this because it's true! Practice is the biggest tip I/anyone can give you. Aferall, practice makes perfect.

2.) Patience - You won't be able to learn overnight,, you may be able to pick up the basics but you won't be perfect at it straight away. As I said above - practice makes perfect Smile

3.) Drift in various places - People will say /drift1 and others will say /lvap. I agree they "can" help but they will only get you so far. You should regularly go through all the drift teleports and drift on the streets.
For the basics just practice basic corners. For the start personally done /lvap around the runway. The corners are bigger and longer so you need to know when to use the throttle and when to ease of more than at /drift1 (In my opinion).

If you have any problems or anything just say and I'll happily help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING    I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna learn NOS DRIFTING
Page 1 of 1