Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Vote_lcapReason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Voting_barReason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Vote_lcapReason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Voting_barReason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fusion

Fusion

Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Empty
PostSubject: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm

ok first i hate my samp. Every time i click connect to a server it loads then say original disc not found or authenticated. It worked some hours ago, i reinstalled beacuse i had crash I saw on youtube i had to change it to windows 98/me it worked but then it says that the original disc not found or authenticated Sad any solutions please comment
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Download a no cd crack.
Here is the download link : http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_gta_san_andreas.shtml
scroll down at the end of the page and download the last thing by clicking on the blue icon(there are instructions how to install)
Just try this,hope i helped.
Back to top Go down
Fusion

Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Actually it helped, but i did it when you messaged me, Google told me in a forum Smile Hes my best friend hehe
Back to top Go down
[[De]]Thanos

[[De]]Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Razz whatever
Back to top Go down
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]] Owner
[[De]] Owner
[[De]]$_Driver_$

PostSubject: Re: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey there,
Is your disk drive working properly because sometimes on the older computers the lazer tends to give up and not read the disk, so check if that works, if it does then check you've installed it GTA correctly coz sometimes errors can come up during installation and it might miss a few files.

And btw you operating system is a win 98 ?
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:07 pm

No his OS isn't windows 98 it's the compatibly in which he is running the program in, I too had to change it yesterday to windows 98 due to errors.

Any ways welcome back Fusion. I am assuming that you are back since I saw you in the server earlier today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)   Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason why i havent been online(please come with solution)
Page 1 of 1