Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Vote_lcapHandling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Voting_barHandling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Vote_lcapHandling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Voting_barHandling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Empty
PostSubject: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Az ya kno hackz r not allowed lazt 2-4 monthz but we agreed Handling Lines r allowed but De ADMz agreed we remove Handling Lines coz it'z a part of a hack and from thiz day Handling Lines r NOT Allowed from nao on De zo i would thinkz ya Unninztall/Remove em zo ya don't get Banned or anythin worze happenz cheers
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

That really sucks..Specially since theres simple ways to stop the dming from the hacks.
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

People will always find ways around the security steps put in place so the obvious alternative is to ban it all completely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 pm

People using hacks is inevitable but not everyone uses them for the same reason. There are commands that could be added to help prevent dming but bleh rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
ZammyDorift

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm

if you don't like when people DM in the server why don't you just make a DM arena or something?? Smile
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Zammy I'm sorry to say but that suggestion wouldn't work out too well. At a server I play at we used to have an arena for DM but everyone kept escaping with the weapons and started killing all of the drifters and normal players. We also tried to implement a sort of Cops And Robbers mini mode within the drift server but again people we're able to escape with the weapons and the same thing happened like with the arena.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am

Erm.. haz to correct ya Smile there are DM arenaz juzt type in /dmmenu any ya'll zee
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am

Lolz never saw that before, thxz0r XD
Back to top Go down
ZammyDorift

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 am

Ok, i didn't know that cuz i got banned the first time i played on the server!
cuz i didn't know the thing with s0b and the handling lines
Back to top Go down
iDriftz[(DKZ)]

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:15 am

I think that the admins could add a 'Cop-System' into the server. The players that are trustable and have been there for a long time, could deserve cop status. And when other players DM, they get wanted level, and the cops get a signal on their radio or w/e and they gotta arrest em Very Happy That would have been pretty epic to the De server Wink Then its could be easier to play and such without DM Wink
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Yeah but wouldn't that defy the purpose of this been a drift server and more about a RolePlay server?
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Gud Suggestion but i think'z that more like for RP Serverz zo i thinkz that ain't gonna happen but it'z gud suggestion i can't zay it'z not Smile
Back to top Go down
[DR]Dominator

[DR]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Yeah it's seems that it's more suited to an authority based gamemode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED   Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handling Lines - NOT ALLOWED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Newspaper-
Jump to: