Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Latest topics
» Let me Oh
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am by Razor

» Dorifting
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am by Razor

» I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm by TheGang6000

» [[De]] Paintjob
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:28 am by dbzfan

» Forum Thingy
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa Might Like you better
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 am by Razor

» Live for speed drift video
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm by TheGang6000

» Gta sa : wont let u go
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm by Razor

» The Forum is going to be dead!?
What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am by TheGang6000

Top posters
[[De]]Raggy[ACE]
What happened and Why? Vote_lcapWhat happened and Why? Voting_barWhat happened and Why? Vote_rcap 
[[De]]VeNoM
What happened and Why? Vote_lcapWhat happened and Why? Voting_barWhat happened and Why? Vote_rcap 
[[De]]$_Driver_$
[[De]]AmanSingh123
[[De]]Mini_Driver
MrYellow
[DR]Dominator
Driftking2090
iDriFtGoDLy
Nathan_Enefer

What happened and Why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

What happened and Why? Empty
PostSubject: What happened and Why?   What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm

The server over the last 2 weeks has been atrocious. It's been full of dmers, hackers and hardly any admins.

I've hardly seen anyone who activly plays on the server recently and those who do come on leave because of the hackers/dmers.

I've only seen about 3 admins online too. (Eter, Venom and Yellow..I think)..

The other day I came onto samp cause Eter was online but the hackers/dmers were too much for him. He was doing what he could (kicking) but they'd come straight back and start all over. It was 1 vs ~15 hackers including dkz/rd/hdd members (whether they're legit members I don't know).

If the server comes back online more admins are needed with slightly more power.

I've been proper pissed off because of it and it's not fair because people have given up.
Back to top Go down
[[De]]VeNoM

[[De]]VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: What happened and Why?   What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Frank we know that with DMers, hackers but we can't do much about it cos i left De (for nao) every1 is busy with everythin and there was no point of playin cos De is lost/closed for nao we will try to fix it asap and find a solution with payin i has 2 Donators but i can't go in-game anymore (for nao like i said b4) and later we'll see
Back to top Go down
iDriFtGoDLy

iDriFtGoDLy

PostSubject: Re: What happened and Why?   What happened and Why? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 am

i know a guy that fucking richest (my friend) he can host a server any server though but did the hosting need all the files of the server? i just asking...btw De close forevah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened and Why?   What happened and Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened and Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Feedback-
Jump to: